*Limited Time Offer - Free Pepper Spray and Stun Gun Defense Guide with purchase of this Taser product.*
Introducing the latest in TASER Self-Defense innovation, the TASER Pulse. It is a high-tech, subcompact weapon with an intuitive concealed carry design that packs the same knock-down punch used by law enforcement around the world. With the TASER Pulse you can reach an attacker from up to 15 feet away, immobilize them for 30 seconds giving you time to make a Safe Escape.
- Subcompact design with intuitive user interface: The small size and pistol shape provides a familiar discreet carry capability.
- Shaved safeties and angled iron sights: For a comfortable conceal carry and prevention of snagging when withdrawing or re-holstering device.
- Advanced target acquisition: LASER assisted targeting, color contrasting iron sights, and powerful LED flashlight to help identify friend or foe.
- User replaceable battery: Battery lasts for approximately 50 30-second firings and it features an illuminated battery status indicator light.
- Tactile trigger and safety
- 15-foot safety range with back-up stun gun: Immobilize attackers at a safe distance.
- *Safe Escape Product Replacement Program: If the TASER Pulse is used for self-defense and it is left at the scene, TASER will replace the device free of charge.
- Download Taser Pulse Specifications Sheet
- Download Taser Pulse User Manual
What's in the Package:
- TASER Pulse
- Replaceable lithium battery
- 2 live cartridges
- Conductive target
- Protective soft cover
- Quick start guide
- Length: 5.25"
- Height: 4.75"
- Width: 1.25"
- Weight: 0.5lbs (227g)
The Pulse uses a replaceable cartridge, containing compressed nitrogen, to deploy two small probes that are attached to the taser by insulated conductive wires. The taser transmits electrical pulses along the wires and into the body affecting the sensory and motor functions of the peripheral nervous system. The energy can penetrate up to two cumulative inches of clothing.
The operating manual includes complete instructions on how to operate the TASER, all the features, how to register your TASER device, how and where to aim, and firing your TASER.
TASER® cartridges also have a unique serial number and are equipped with an Anti-Felon Identification system, which discharges 20-30 serialized paper tags when deployed. Law enforcement can later retrieve this confetti from the scene and contact TASER International to get the name of the owner of the TASER® device, allowing police to track any potential misuse.
*By purchasing this product you agree that you are 18 or older, and that you are aware that to register your TASER, you must be able to pass a felony background check before shipment (background check only required if you live in Maryland, Minnesota, or Illinois). Read our TASER® Activation Process for more information. Determine your eligibility for ownership before purchasing by filling out our Free Confidential TASER Felony Background Check Form. Please provide a physical address for ALL TASER orders which are shipped by UPS Ground. UPS cannot deliver to a P.O. Box. Adult signature required upon delivery.
Tasers are non-returnable.
This product is ILLEGAL or *RESTRICTED in:
HI, MA, NJ, NY, RI, DC, VI, *MI * CT, *IL, *IA, *MD, *PA, *PR, *WI
View Stun Gun & Taser Laws for details.